The College has moved to online instruction for the remainder of the semester. Learn more about our ongoing COVID-19 response.
Health Care Summer Immersion Program
August 2-7, 2020
Though our six-day, five-night residential, non-credit, academic enrichment program, sophomores, juniors and seniors in high school can explore health care careers and build a foundation for success in college and adjusting to life after high school.
The program offers exclusive experiences, where students will:
- EXPLORE the diverse opportunities in health care, including pharmacy and research.
- ENGAGE in hands-on, college-level academic and lab experiences, such as anatomy and pharmacy compounding.
- EXPERIENCE a unique learning opportunity at the St. Louis Zoo, getting a behind-the-scenes look at how pharmacists care for animals at the nation’s top zoo.
- INTERACT with faculty and staff at the top of their field.
- PARTICIPATE in an exciting, group-based leadership project
- DEVELOP lasting relationships with peers who have diverse academic and social interests.
- Leave ENRICHED and PREPARED to take the next steps to applying and transitioning to college.
Students will stay in the College’s residence hall, attend engaging learning experiences, participate in daily evening activities throughout the city of St. Louis and develop skills in leadership, networking and etiquette.
The Health Care Summer Immersion Program is currently scheduled to operate during the dates provided in August.
St. Louis College of Pharmacy is committed to the health and safety of its community and continually monitors updates regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
If the College becomes unable to operate the program, participants will be contacted, and refunds for any program fees that have been paid will be issued.