Research and Academic Centers
Through research and academic centers, St. Louis College of Pharmacy is working to advance a research agenda that meets the needs of the institution and the community. Our research centers help to establish the College at the forefront of pharmacy and health care education.
Learn more about the centers:
- Center for Clinical Pharmacology
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Education
- Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education at Washington University Medical Center
- Center for Patient Education and Health Literacy
- Office of Research on Aging