Academic and Research Centers
Through research and academic centers, St. Louis College of Pharmacy is working to advance a research agenda that meets the needs of the institution and the community. Our research centers help to establish the College at the forefront of pharmacy and health care education.
With 30,000 square feet of research space, the College’s Academic and Research Building has become a hub for research and discovery, providing faculty the opportunities to deeply investigate a variety of research interests.
The College is home to six academic and research centers.
- Center for Clinical Pharmacology
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Education
- Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education at Washington University Medical Campus
- Center for Patient Education and Health Literacy
- Office of Research on Aging