The College has moved to online instruction for the remainder of the semester Learn more about our ongoing COVID-19 response
Deliver a CPE Program
We're so glad to hear that you are interested in developing a continuing professional development activity. To apply for ACPE accreditation, please complete the steps below:
- Contact the continuing pharmacy education administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org at least six to eight weeks prior to your proposed program.
- Within two business days, you will receive a response and a Joint Providership Agreement, if applicable. This agreement outlines important deadlines and will provide you and your presenters with additional guidance. Review and sign the agreement and return via email.
- One month prior to the event, submit the Activity Planning Worksheet, a Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form, a CV and a Faculty Guidance Agreement Form for each presenter or faculty.
- When working on your Activity Plan, make sure you read and follow our Faculty Guidance Document, which outlines our educational standards and expectations.
- All forms can be downloaded below as fillable PDF documents.
- Two weeks prior to the event, submit all educational materials, including handouts and PowerPoint slides, for CE approval.
- Deliver your continuing pharmacy education activity.
For more information or questions, contact the continuing pharmacy education administrator, at email@example.com.
|- Activity Planning Worksheet||- Copyright Guidance Document|
|- Faculty Guidance Agreement Form||- Faculty Guidance Document|
|- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form|
*All forms are available as fillable PDF documents. All forms must be typed and emailed to the address noted above. For best results, save the documents to your computer prior to completing them. Save again prior to emailing as an attachment.