The College has moved to online instruction for the remainder of the semester. Learn more about our ongoing COVID-19 response.
Most policies are housed in the institutional policy library. Visitors may browse policies, search for policies and review the process for creating and updating policies at the College.
Visit the policy library.
Questions about a policy should be directed to the policy contact listed on the policy or the responsible office.
Individual units may maintain additional policies applying only to that unit that are not in conflict with collegewide policies. Unit and department policies do not override institutional policies.
Additional Policies and Resources
Links to additional policies and resources, not available in the policy library, are provided below.
- Tobacco and Smoke Free Campus Policy
- Non-Discrimination, Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Title IX, Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, Relationship Violence and Stalking
- Board of Trustees Policy on Diversity and Inclusion
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Handbook
- Missing Persons Policy
- Copyright Policy
- Vaccination Policy
- Voter Registration