License to Learn Program
Show your Eutectic pride, and help support student scholarships with St. Louis College of Pharmacy license plates! These plates are available only for registered Missouri vehicles and can be ordered at any time, regardless of your current license plate expiration date.
Questions? Contact Vincent Piazza, annual giving officer, at 314.446.8394 or email@example.com.
- Complete a request form and mail it to St. Louis College of Pharmacy, 4588 Parkview Place; St. Louis, MO 63110, with a tax-deductible donation, or complete the form and donation process online by completing the form below. Your donation will help support the College's scholarship program.
- STLCOP will send you a personalized license plate application and authorize your form. (The emblem-use authorization form is proof of your contribution to STLCOP and will be required when you submit your application to the motor vehicle bureau.)
- Complete a personalized license plate application. STLCOP plates allow six spaces for your personalized message. (All STLCOP plates are considered personalized and require a state personalization fee.) To see if your "message" is accepted, call the Missouri Department of Revenue (MDR) at 573.751.4509, or visit the MDR Web site to preview your personalized plate.
- Take your application, emblem-use authorization form, and Missouri personalized plate fee to your local license bureau or mail to: Motor Vehicle Bureau, P.O. Box 100; Jefferson City, MO 65105-0100.
- Your plates will be ordered by the Department of Revenue. You will be notified by mail when your plates are available for pick up at your local motor vehicle bureau.
* The Motor Vehicle Bureau will only accept applications and renewals dated within six months of your license plate tags' expiration. To ensure your application will be accepted, please do not submit your order prior to six months of your license plate expiration date.