The College has moved to online instruction for the remainder of the semester. Learn more about our ongoing COVID-19 response.
We would love to hear from you!
Office of Experiential Education
St. Louis College of Pharmacy
4588 Parkview Place
St. Louis, MO 63110
For questions on specific topics, contact the individuals below:
- For general information, contact Lyddia Skaggs at email@example.com or 314.446.8523.
- For inquiries regarding IPPE and APPE community and ambulatory care rotations, contact Nicole Gattas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.446.8555.
- For inquiries regarding IPPE and APPE health system and acute care rotations, contact Alison Stevens at email@example.com or 314.446.8129.
- For inquiries regarding all other IPPE and APPE rotation areas, contact Gloria Grice at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.446.8550.
- For inquiries regarding student requirements, contact Annie Spurlock at email@example.com or 314.446.8537.
- For inquiries regarding contracts, contact Michelle Mele at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.446.8493.
Visit the faculty staff directory to view the full office of experiential education.