Founders Day Giving Challenge
The Results Are In
Thank you to the alumni and friends who supported this year's challenge. Because of you, it was a huge success! In just our second year of the challenge, we were able to exceed expectations and make a significant impact for students.
What is the Founders Day Fund?
The Founders Day Fund provides funding to student-focused initiatives that encourage community, innovation and philanthropy by:
- Providing aid during an emergency or unexpected time of need like a natural disaster or medical emergency to ensure students can continue their education
- Engaging students in educational and professional experiences beyond the classroom to develop and enhance skills that will empower them in their future careers, and
- Delivering scholarship support to help students gain access to the excellent education provided at the College.
How Can I Participate?
During our annual Founders Day celebration, the College community comes together to reflect on those who have contributed to our legacy and give back to the College and the St. Louis community. This Founders Day, Nov. 8, join together with fellow alumni, faculty, staff, parents and friends to demonstrate the collective impact we can make as a community.
Challenge Goal: If 150 donors give on Nov. 8, distinguished alumna, Jane Tracy, B.S. '85, will make a gift of $10,000 to the College.
- Donate. Make your gift on Nov. 8 to the Founders Day Fund or any area you care about using the form below. Every gift makes a difference to help us reach our goal.
- Share. Spread the word about the Challenge and share your support for the College on social media using the hashtag #STLCOPFoundersDay and graphics from our social media toolkit.
- Ask. Encourage friends, classmates and colleagues to do the same.
Support Future Generations Today
Make your impact on future generations of students by filling out the giving form on Nov. 8. Your gift of any amount will count toward our goal. For questions or to learn more about the Founders Day Giving Challenge, contact Vincent Piazza, annual giving officer, at email@example.com or 314.446.8395.