Discovery Begins Here
FOR MORE THAN 150 YEARS, WE HAVE BEEN THE STARTING POINT …
… for pharmacists, biomedical researchers, nurses, physicians, health care administrators, industry executives, entrepreneurs and leaders in a variety of other fields.
Our campus is a place where people committed to building healthier communities come together to learn, grow, challenge each other and look for new ways to tackle society’s most pressing problems.
What will you discover here?
- A prestigious health sciences education for students pursuing undergraduate, graduate and professional degrees in pharmacy and health fields
- Our tight-knit community in a premier biomedical complex that provides support for student success and connections that open doors to networking and career opportunities
- A growing research community in which students and faculty take bold steps and push the bounds of our knowledge with globally recognized research and scholarship
- Our commitment to developing multicultural perspectives, helping the medically underserved and building stronger, healthier communities
- A passion for impactful community engagement in our communities, through both service and leadership in our professions
Our Legacy of Excellence
As the third-oldest and 10th-largest college of pharmacy in the United States, the College has been a steadfast presence in health care education with a history steeped in innovative academics.
Since its founding in 1864, St. Louis College of Pharmacy has continued the legacy established by our founders in preparing students for expert practice and leadership in pharmacy and health professions careers.
Learn more about the College's history.
Take the Next Step