Hannibal Alumni Trip
Thursday, Sept. 26
Join us on a two-day adventure in Hannibal, Missouri, just a two-hour drive from St. Louis! We’ll depart from campus on a motor coach to explore the historical riverfront town.
Depart from St. Louis: Thursday, Sept. 26 at 8 a.m.
Return to St. Louis: Saturday, Sept. 28 at 11:30 a.m.
Attractions in Hannibal will include:
- A self-guided tour of Mark Twain’s Boyhood Home and Museum
- Wine tastings at Cave Hollow West Winery
- Dinner and entertainment aboard a riverboat cruise
- A guided tour of Hannibal from the comfort of our vehicle
- A docent-led tour of Rockcliffe Mansion
- A historical trolley tour highlighting Hannibal’s famous haunts
There will also be time for guests to explore on their own with many shopping, entertainment and dining options just blocks from our hotel.
Prices include parking on campus, transportation between campus and Hannibal and amongst the Hannibal attractions, two nights at the Best Western on the River, hot breakfasts at the hotel, one dinner, admission to the attractions and tours listed above and driver and tour guide gratuities.
- $425 single
- $635 double (2 per room)
- $840 triple (3 per room)
- $1045 quad (4 per room)
Trip fees are nonrefundable after 12 p.m. CDT on Sept. 19.