STLCOP Talks is a series of events held across the region where faculty share short, TED Talk-style presentations on topics such as:
- Combating opioid addiction
- Improving over-the-counter medication knowledge in India
- Drug design
- And more!
The Office of Alumni Relations welcomes prospective students to upcoming STLCOP Talks events to connect with alumni and members of the St. Louis College of Pharmacy community. Before each event, the Office of Admissions will host an information session for prospective and admitted students and parents.
Each free event includes a short hors d'oeuvres reception and networking.
- 5:30 p.m. - Admissions presentation check-in
- 5:45 p.m. - Information session with the Office of Admissions
- 6 p.m. - Check-in and refreshments
- 6:30 p.m. - Presentations
- 7:30 p.m. - Meet-and-greet Reception
Upcoming STLCOP Talks
Check back for 2020 STLCOP Talks dates.
Register to Attend