The College has moved to online instruction for the remainder of the semester. Learn more about our ongoing COVID-19 response.
We welcome scholars from around the world.
Our dedication to serving communities knows no bounds and we're proud to provide a leading-edge health care education to students from across the globe.
International students who wish to apply for admission must fully satisfy all admission criteria and gain acceptance for admission for their intended program before being issued a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) I-20 Form, which allows entry into the United States or transfer from another American institution.
Please see the USCIS ELIS and Nonimmigrant Students Fact Sheet for more information.
The College reserves the right to require placement exams in mathematics or science, additional verification of English proficiency, and/or an interview with the applicant.
We will notify the applicant if any of this additional information is needed and will schedule appropriate times and dates.
Checklist for International Students
In addition to the required admission application materials, the following must be submitted in order to be considered for admission:
- Academic Records: Official academic records (secondary or college) with official credit evaluation by a credential evaluation service associated with the Association of International Credential Evaluators (AICE) or the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
Education Credentials Evaluators (ECE) or World Education Services (WES) is strongly recommended but not required.
- Evidence of English proficiency: Applicants, from non-native English speaking countries, should show proof by submitting a minimum score of 550 (paper based test) or 80 (internet based test) from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) — the St. Louis College of Pharmacy TOEFL code is 6626.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.5 or higher is acceptable.
- Proof of Financial Support: Proof of financial support for attendance must be submitted via a bank statement, no more than six months old, in the applicant’s name that shows deposited U.S. currency funds or a notarized Affidavit of Financial Support for F-1 Student Form from a sponsor that defines the exact amount designated for the applicant’s educational and living expenses and the period of time for which this financial support is pledged.
The sponsor’s full name, mailing address, phone number, and email address are required.
- Proof of Citizenship and Visa Status: If you currently reside in the United States, you must submit evidence of your current status with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
This may include forms I-20, I-94 and a current visa.
- Additional required documents may be requested as needed.
After you receive your acceptance, you will also be required to submit a Transfer Verification Form for F-1 Students prior to enrollment.
Ready to Get Started?
Learn more and about what make the College the perfect place to begin your career in health care.
Don't forget to schedule a visit to campus! We'll plan a visit tailored to your interests.
For questions, contact the Office of Admissions at 314.446.8328 or email@example.com.