The College has moved to online instruction for the remainder of the semester. Learn more about our ongoing COVID-19 response.
Applying to college for the first time is an exciting moment, and we know that the process can seem daunting.
That’s why we’ll be here to help you every step of the way.
- Begin your application for admission.
- Review the class profile of our most recent first-year students.
- Find the answer to our most frequently asked questions.
- Review and download application forms.
Don't forget! If you have questions at any point in the process, the Office of Admissions is here to help.
Contact us at 314.446.8328 or email@example.com.
- July 1: The online application opens for Fall 2020
- August 1: The Common Application opens
- December 1: Deadline for Early Action and Early Decision
- December 1: Deadline for priority scholarship consideration
- February 3: Deadline for Scholars Program Applications
- March 1: Deadline for Regular Decision. Admission decisions and financial aid notifications will be distributed on a rolling basis
We hope you visit campus to see what life at the College is like. Join us for an upcoming visit event, or schedule a personal tour. We can’t wait to meet you!
Schedule your visit in advance, and we will tailor your experience to your interests.