The College has moved to online instruction for the remainder of the semester. Learn more about our ongoing COVID-19 response.
About the Campus
St. Louis College of Pharmacy is located on nearly nine acres in the heart of one of the world’s finest biomedical and patient-care centers, the Washington University Medical Center.
It’s a setting few colleges of pharmacy in the world can rival.
Students and faculty at the College live, learn and work among leading practitioners, researchers and professionals. Our location helps us create partnerships and research centers that offer educational, research and pharmacy practice opportunities. It also adds to the energetic culture on campus that promotes innovation and leadership.
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Alvin J. Siteman Cancer Center
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- Goldfarb School of Nursing
Cortex Innovation Community Residents
Cortex is home to more than 150 resident companies, including:
- BioGenerator Accelerator Labs
- Cofactor Genomics
- DuPont Nutrition & Health – Protein Solution
- FDA Division of Pharmaceutical Analysis
The College is creating and expanding research opportunities for both students and faculty. We have established several academic and research centers on campus, with plans for more.
- Center for Clinical Pharmacology
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Education
- Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education at Washington University Medical Center
- Office of Research on Aging
The Central West End
The medical center is in the heart of the Central West End (CWE) neighborhood. The pedestrian-friendly CWE is home to a collection of local shops, restaurants, bars, salons and other businesses within a historic residential district.
Forest Park, just a five-minute walk from campus, is one of the largest urban parks in the country. Its 1,371 acres are home to the Saint Louis Art Museum, Missouri History Museum, Saint Louis Science Center and Saint Louis Zoo, which all offer free entry. The park is also home to The Muny, the country’s largest outdoor theater, which features Broadway-style musical productions all summer long.