Alumni Cubs vs. Cardinals game
Saturday, Aug. 10
Gather with alumni from throughout the Midwest at Busch Stadium! Whether you cheer for the good guys or the bad, you are sure to have a great time in our private suite, which includes an air conditioned lounge or covered stadium seating outside. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit the Alumni section of the Web site.
Shrek the Musical
Sunday, June 30
6:30 to 10:30 p.m.
Enjoy a summer evening under the stars at The Muny in Forest Park. Guests can participate in a backstage tour, enjoy a picnic dinner and watch Shrek The Musical at a discounted rate!
Living, Learning, and Thriving at STLCOPPicture yourself living in a safe, welcoming place, surrounded by friends who share your interests, minutes from a city full of opportunities. Picture yourself learning in state-of-the-art facilities alongside some of your future profession’s most respected scholars and practitioners. Picture yourself at St. Louis College of Pharmacy.
Our mission is to be “a supportive and enriching environment for growth, advancement, and leadership” where you prepare “to positively impact patients and society.” Our students do that as members of a close campus community that provides everything needed to make the most of our historic, prestigious, forward-thinking environment.
- The Residence Hall houses 290 students and 10 resident assistants. Located on the southwest corner of campus, it offers students a comfortable, educational, and interactive on-campus living environment. Residential Life
- STLCOP has a diverse student body that is also exposed to diverse opportunities. Our Office of Diversity and Inclusion organizes events that celebrate diversity and provides educational, professional, and social support for the entire student community.
- STLCOP’s eight-acre campus is an oasis nestled within one of America's premier health care complexs. Take a look around with our virtual tour of campus. Check out the Cartwright Student Center and Fitness Center.
- Almost 50 student organizations offer something for everyone.
- At the intercollegiate level, student athletes compete in NAIA men’s and women’s basketball, men’s and women’s cross country, men's and women's tennis, men's and women's track and field, women’s volleyball, and women's softball. Athletics
- STLCOP students produce at least two theatrical and two musical productions each year, which generally include a fall drama, a spring musical, a variety show, and a choral performance. Performing Arts
Making the Most of Off-Campus Life
With so many great St. Louis attractions within a few blocks of STLCOP’s campus, you’ll want to explore all this great city has to offer. The Central West End is on your doorstep, with all its outstanding dining, shopping, and entertainment venues. And just down the street, Forest Park is home to the Saint Louis Zoo, Saint Louis Art Museum and Missouri History Museum, among other attractions set in acres of lush green space.