Complete Your FAFSA
Students should complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) every winter, and are strongly encouraged to complete the application by March 15. The FAFSA is used to determine students' eligibility for need-based grants, student loans, and on-campus student employment.
Beginning in early February, you may use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to load financial information to your FAFSA directly from your Federal tax return – this will make completing the FAFSA, and subsequent financial aid application steps, much easier. Follow the FAFSA instructions beginning on Question 79 to use this feature.
Additional FAFSA completion notes:
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy’s Federal school code is 002504
- For the 2014-15 academic year, answers to Question 29 (year in school) are:
- STLCOP Undergraduate Year 1/Freshmen = First Year Freshman
- STLCOP Undergraduate Year 2 = Second Year Sophomore
- STLCOP Professional Year 1 = Third Year Junior
- STLCOP Professional Year 2 = First Year Graduate/Professional Student
- STLCOP Professional Years 3 and 4 = Continuing Graduate/Professional Student
- For the 2014-15 academic year, answers to Question 30 (degree program) are:
- STLCOP Undergraduate Year 1 - Professional Year 1 = 1st Bachelor's Degree
- STLCOP Professional Year 2 - Professional Year 4 = Graduate/Professional Degree
- Missouri residents should file the FAFSA before April 1, 2014 to be considered for the Access Missouri Grant, a need-based state grant.