Obtain Your Federal PIN

Students wishing to apply for financial aid must first obtain a Federal PIN at www.pin.ed.gov. Students will use their PIN as the electronic signature on their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Parents of dependent students (students younger than 24 years old enrolled in one of the College's three undergraduate years) must also obtain a PIN and sign the FAFSA.

Forgotten PINs may be retrieved by using the "Request a Duplicate PIN" feature on the www.pin.ed.gov site.