Class of 2014 Graduate Reception
Saturday, May 3
Students, family, faculty, staff and alumni are invited to a reception honoring the College's graduating class of 2014. The event will include food, drinks, entertainment and the class of 2014 awards ceremony. Attire is business casual.
Friday, April 25
The College will hold a groundbreaking ceremony on the Quad for the new academic and research building.
March 7, March 28 and April 18
Attend a Spring Reception to find out more about living and learning at St. Louis College of Pharmacy. Space is limited! For more information please contact Lauren Barry at 314.446.8337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The St. Louis College of Pharmacy will be using the ASHP PhORCAS system for application to all of the affiliated residency programs. The following material is required by PhORCAS for all applicants.
- Basic Demographics: address, phone, email, race, citizenship, military status, academic history (e.g. additional degrees or other colleges attended), college of pharmacy from which they received their pharmacy degree, GPA.
- Verified Transcripts: one set is sent to the PhORCAS Transcripts Department; following verification, transcripts are uploaded to the candidate’s application.
- Personal Statement/Letter of Intent: Why the applicant wants to do a residency and specifically why your residency program.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Three references will be provided using the standardized reference template in PhORCAS. The system requires three references, and can accept a maximum of four references. St. Louis College of Pharmacy affiliated programs have individualized requirements for whom they would like to complete reference forms. Please review the information updated in their program description on this Web site or at the ASHP Residency Directory.
- Extracurricular Information: applicants must enter into PhORCAS extracurricular activities,
awards, leadership roles, presentations, publications, work experience, and volunteer/community service, if applicable. This allows programs to sort for individuals who have completed some of these types of activities.