Pharmacy-based Immunization Delivery
Friday, Jan. 17
Pharmacists and pharmacy students interested in being eligible to give immunizations as part of their practice are encouraged to enroll in this live training seminar hosted by the College's Office of Continuing Education. Training will take place in Jones 1303 and 1390.
The St. Louis College of Pharmacy will be using the ASHP PhORCAS system for application to all of the affiliated residency programs. The following material is required by PhORCAS for all applicants.
- Basic Demographics: address, phone, email, race, citizenship, military status, academic history (e.g. additional degrees or other colleges attended), college of pharmacy from which they received their pharmacy degree, GPA.
- Verified Transcripts: one set is sent to the PhORCAS Transcripts Department; following verification, transcripts are uploaded to the candidate’s application.
- Personal Statement/Letter of Intent: Why the applicant wants to do a residency and specifically why your residency program.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Three references will be provided using the standardized reference template in PhORCAS. The system requires three references, and can accept a maximum of four references. St. Louis College of Pharmacy affiliated programs have individualized requirements for whom they would like to complete reference forms. Please review the information updated in their program description on this Web site or at the ASHP Residency Directory.
- Extracurricular Information: applicants must enter into PhORCAS extracurricular activities,
awards, leadership roles, presentations, publications, work experience, and volunteer/community service, if applicable. This allows programs to sort for individuals who have completed some of these types of activities.