STLCOP students are tomorrow’s leaders: dynamic, motivated, creative, compassionate, and dedicated. As a student body, they support one another, helping each other achieve individual goals and encouraging one another in exploring and choosing one of the many practice settings available to pharmacists. The faculty and staff at St. Louis College of Pharmacy provide a safe and supportive environment where individual dreams and goals are nurtured and brought to fruition. On our campus, students find all the resources and facilities that large universities offer in a more intimate setting of small classes and individualized faculty assistance. And the value of a STLCOP degree is among the best you’ll find in higher education. Our graduates enter a variety of careers in health care, working in many different types of environments from community pharmacies to research laboratories. Yet they share one thing in common: an ability to find work that is interesting and secure.View the gallery
A Bright Future for Your Student
When it comes to helping your child decide on a college, there are many things to consider. It’s important to match aptitudes and interests with a college that will provide an opportunity for a rewarding future. Students who are interested in health care should consider a future in pharmacy. As the health care environment continues to change, pharmacists are playing a critical role in providing direct patient care and serving as a crucial part of the overall health care team. To make the most of these opportunities, St. Louis College of Pharmacy has built a stellar reputation in graduating leaders in the profession of pharmacy. Our alumni hold important positions in a wide array of health care settings, making a STLCOP degree a great value in today’s competitive marketplace.
- The foundation of a Doctor of Pharmacy degree is a strong academic program. At STLCOP, starting in fall 2014, students will be admitted to a seven-year program that awards a Bachelor of Science degree after the first four years of study followed by three years of professional pharmacy education. Students benefit from small class sizes and individual interaction with faculty. Learn more about our course curriculum and explore the experiential education that goes along with classroom work.
- If you’re wondering what kind of job your son or daughter can expect after graduation, take a look at the careers a pharmacy degree offers. We know that in today’s uncertain economy, earning a degree may not guarantee a job after graduation. However, because the pharmacy profession is broad, and our alumni work in many different practice settings, there are numerous options available for our graduates.
- STLCOP campus life is vibrant. Our mission is to be “a supportive and enriching environment for growth, advancement, and leadership” where students prepare “to positively impact patients and society.” Our students do that as members of a close campus community that provides everything needed to make the most of our historic, prestigious, forward-thinking learning community. Our location in St. Louis’ historic Central West End neighborhood provides students with easy access to a world-class medical center and a wide array of shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
- Residence Hall features comfortable double-occupancy rooms for first-year students, apartment-like suites with private bedrooms for second-year students, and semi-private bathrooms, study lounges, laundry facilities, and kitchenettes for both. The College provides continuous security with both foot patrols and closed-circuit security cameras. As an additional security measure, students living in Residence Hall must use their ID card to gain building and elevator access after hours.
- With a bright future in a growing profession, a Doctor of Pharmacy degree is a great value. We want all students to have the opportunity to succeed, and we work with individuals and families to create financial aid. packages that help cover costs of tuition, fees, and other expenses. Scholarships, grants, student loans, and federal work-study programs are among the options available based on student financial need and merit.
See for Yourself: Plan a Campus Visit
STLCOP students don’t fit a particular mold. Our student body is diverse yet bound together by a common desire to pursue a career in pharmacy. Meet Our Students, then take a Virtual Tour of campus to get a sense of the resources available to those who choose to study here.
To get a real feel for St. Louis College of Pharmacy—our facilities, student life and atmosphere—visiting campus is your best option. We welcome visitors and will plan a tour that is tailored to your interests and answers your questions about life as a STLCOP student.
To arrange a personal tour, contact the STLCOP Admissions Office at 314.367.8700 ext. 8328 (or toll free at 800.2.STLCOP) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply tell us that you are interested in visiting campus and a STLCOP admissions representative will be in touch to help plan your tour.