Class of 2014 Graduate Reception
Saturday, May 3
Students, family, faculty, staff and alumni are invited to a reception honoring the College's graduating class of 2014. The event will include food, drinks, entertainment and the class of 2014 awards ceremony. Attire is business casual.
Friday, April 25
The College will hold a groundbreaking ceremony on the Quad for the new academic and research building.
March 7, March 28 and April 18
Attend a Spring Reception to find out more about living and learning at St. Louis College of Pharmacy. Space is limited! For more information please contact Lauren Barry at 314.446.8337 or email@example.com.
April 9, 2014, marked one of the biggest student outreach days in the College’s history.
How the College's SNPhA chapter grew from nothing to more than 150 members in three years.
Script Your Future STL was honored with a proclamation from the City of St. Louis, declaring Feb. 28, 2014 “Script Your Future: Medication Adherence Day” for conducting 28 events in 28 days.
- STLCOP Students Hit the Pharmacy Aisles to Counsel Patients
- College Partners with University in Ethiopia
- The Role of Pharmacy in Hospice Care
- Accomplished Alum Presents ‘Pharmacists Preventing Suicides’ Seminar at the College
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy Takes the Cake
- Cancer Care Packages Prove Rewarding Experience for Student Pharmacists, Patients
- College Goes Crazy for Cake Contest
- College Hosts REMS Discussion
- College Offers Path Toward Advanced Business Degree