Help with Books
STLCOP Library Catalog
The STLCOP Library Catalog is part of the larger MOBIUS Library Catalog. It allows users to search the Library's collection by keyword, title, subject, and author. The collection includes books, journals, DVDs, Blu-Rays, and audiobooks.
Most books circulate for three weeks, TV series on DVD for one week, and DVDs and Blu-Rays for three days. All circulating material can be renewed online here. Students can be fined for late material, so renew material promptly.
MOBIUS Library Catalog
The MOBIUS Library Catalog contains over 23 million items found in 66 Missouri libraries, including colleges and universities, public libraries, a special library, and the Missouri State Library.
Things to know about MOBIUS:
- Once you locate books you need, you can order them yourself by clicking on REQUEST.
- Your Cluster is ARCHWAY.
- Your college ID plus your college code?
- Student number + COP: 12345COP
- Faculty & Staff use your Jenzabar number + COP. Call the Library Circulation Desk at 314-446-8361 if you need to obtain your number.
- Your Pick Up Cluster is ARCHWAY.
- Your Pick Up Location is St. Louis College of Pharmacy.
- Requests are usually filled within 2 to 3 business days. There is no activity over the weekend.
- You will receive an email when your book(s) are ready to be picked up. The requests may be sent from different locations, so they might not arrive together.
- Books are checked out for 3 weeks.
- Books can be renewed here twice, unless another person requests the book.
- You can track the status of your requests here.