Cost of Attendance, 2010
Note: Includes tuition, fees, books & supplies, housing, transportation/parking and personal expenses on an annual basis.
Percent of Students Receiving Financial Aid, 2000 – 2010
Total Amount Loaned to All Students per Year, 2000 - 2010
Note: Chart does not include parent loans.
Average Institutional Aid Amount per Student, 2000 - 2010
Average Accumulated Debt Per Graduate, 2000 – 2010
Components of Student Financial Aid, 2000 – 2010, percent
- Federal Grant Aid includes Pell Grants, Federal Supplement Educational Opportunity Grants, Federal Academic Competetiveness Grants.
- Federal Workstudy is an opportunity for a student to supplement other support by working part-time.
- State Aid is merit and need-based aid awarded by the State of Missouri to Missouri residents.
- Institutional aid is awarded by St. Louis College of Pharmacy and includes merit and need-based grants and scholarships.
- Endowed Awards
- Federal Loans include Federal Stafford Loans, Federal Perkins Loans, Federal Health Professions Loans and Federal Graduate PLUS Loans.
- Alternative Loans are credit-qualifying student loans issued by private lenders.
- Federal Parent Loans are loans issued on behalf of dependent students.