Residence Hall life allows STLCOP students to relax, study, and socialize without commuting to and from campus.
Everything you need to live and learn is right here.
- Residence Hall features comfortable double-occupancy rooms and apartment-like suites with private bedrooms, semi-private bathrooms, study lounges, laundry facilities, and kitchenettes.
- Ten upperclassmen serve as resident assistants (RAs) and live on site to help students with any needs, questions, and advice. RAs are specially trained to handle a variety of situations, including roommate problems, academic issues, homesickness, depression, stress, noise complaints and emergencies.
- A full-time residence hall coordinator also lives on site and is always available to assist students.
- The Parkview Cafe offers delicious, healthy meals and snacks for residents.
- Safety is always a primary concern. The College provides continuous security with both foot patrols and closed-circuit security cameras. Students living in the Residence Hall must use their ID card to gain building and elevator access after hours.
Apply for Housing
Submit your Housing Application or request a waiver of the residency requirement.
- 2017-2018 Housing Application for Freshmen and Sophomores
- 2017-2018 Housing Application for Juniors and up
- 2017-2018 Application to Waive Residency Requirement
For questions, contact Anne Brackett, director of residential life, at 314.446.8354 or email@example.com.
* Please see the current academic catalog for the specific requirements for living in campus housing.