Our mission is to be “a supportive and enriching environment for growth, advancement, and leadership” where you prepare “to positively impact patients and society.” Our students do that as members of a close campus community that provides everything needed to make the most of our historic, prestigious, forward-thinking environment.
- The Residence Hall houses 290 students and 10 resident assistants. Located on the southwest corner of campus, it offers students a comfortable, educational, and interactive on-campus living environment.
- STLCOP has a diverse student body that is also exposed to diverse opportunities. Our Office of Diversity and Inclusion organizes events that celebrate diversity and provides educational, professional, and social support for the entire student community.
- STLCOP’s nine-acre campus is an oasis nestled within one of America's premier health care complexes. Take a look around with our virtual tour of campus.
- More than 60 student organizations offer something for everyone.
- At the intercollegiate level, student athletes compete in NAIA Division I men’s and women’s basketball, men’s and women’s cross country, men's and women's tennis, men's and women's track and field, men's and women's soccer, women’s volleyball, and women's softball.
- STLCOP students produce at least two theatrical and two musical productions each year, which generally include a fall drama, a spring musical, a variety show, and a choral performance.
Making the Most of Off-Campus Life
With so many great St. Louis attractions within a few blocks of STLCOP’s campus, you’ll want to explore all this great city has to offer.
The Central West End is on your doorstep, with all its outstanding dining, shopping, and entertainment venues. And just down the street, Forest Park is home to the Saint Louis Zoo, Saint Louis Art Museum and Missouri History Museum, among other attractions set in acres of lush green space