NAIA Champions of Character
The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics' Champions of Character provides training to ensure student-athletes know, do, and value the right things in all areas of life. The five core values: integrity, respect, responsibility, sportsmanship, and servant leadership are put into play, accounted for, and tracked at all NAIA schools.
As an NAIA institution, St. Louis College of Pharmacy has developed a Champions of Character campus program that includes:
• Ongoing character education for all student-athletes using the Champions of Character Live 5 orientation program.
• Professional development for coaches and athletics administrative staff, including completion of the Character-Driven Coaching course.
• Emphasis on hospitality and game management of athletic events and conduct in competition.
• Servant leadership activities that promote student leadership and athletic community engagement.
• Ongoing oversight and assessment of progress in the program's implementation by both St. Louis College of Pharmacy and the NAIA.