Dates & Deadlines
- Early Decision Applicants: Submit completed early decision admission file by DEC. 15 (What is Early Decision?)
- Regular Decision Applicants: Submit completed regular decision admission file by FEB. 1(What is Regular Decision?)
- Early Decision Applicants: A $500 non-refundable deposit is required within 15 working days of notification of acceptance. Accepted deposit-paid applicants are guaranteed a space in the incoming class.
- Regular Decision Applicants: A $300 refundable deposit is requested within 15 working days of receipt of an acceptance letter. Applicants may submit a written request (also within 15 working days of receipt of an acceptance letter) for an extension (until MAY 1) as the final date to submit a deposit. This extension will not affect the studentís admission or financial aid status. However, it is important to understand that space is limited in the freshman class, and enrollment will be capped based on availability of space.
Financial Aid Application
- All Applicants
File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Schedule an appointment with the Collegeís Financial Aid Office by--MARCH 31
- Admitted students must turn in a completed Health Form at New Student Orientation. The form can be found in the students' admission materials or downloaded here.