St. Louis College of Pharmacy only accepts transfer students into the third year of the program and only in the fall semester.
Transfer students must complete the application process to be evaluated. Please note that St. Louis College of Pharmacy does not accept applications by mail or e-mail. You must apply through an online application service called the Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) at www.pharmcas.org. In addition to the fees and paperwork required through PharmCAS, the College also requires a $50 (non-refundable) application fee and a current course list (if applicable). The PCAT is also required. Information regarding the PCAT may be obtained by contacting Harcourt Assessment Inc. at 1.800.211.8378.
Transfer students will be evaluated on
- PCAT score
- Science GPA
- Overall cumulative GPA
Required coursework for third-year transfer students:
- YEAR I
- ENGLISH COMP. I & II
- GENERAL CHEMISTRY I & II (8 HOURS WITH 2 LABS)
- GENERAL BIOLOGY (5 HOURS WITH A LAB, AND FOR SCIENCE MAJORS)
- GENERAL SOCIOLOGY
- GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY
- YEAR II
- ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY I & II (8 HOURS WITH 2 LABS)
- ORGANIC CHEMISTRY I & II (8 HOURS WITH 2 LABS)
- PHYSICS I & II (8 HOURS WITH 2 LABS)
- WORLD/WESTERN CIVILIZATION OR WORLD HISTORY I & II
For further information, please contact Jarrod Kincaid at email@example.com. You can also reach Jarrod by phone at 1.800.278.5267, ext. 8328 or 314.446.8328.