In addition to reviewing our Admission Facts, please review the following:
A U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) I-20 Form will not be issued for entry into the United States or transfer from another American institution until the applicant has fully satisfied all admission criteria and has been approved for acceptance.
The College reserves the right to require placement exams in math or science, additional verification of English proficiency and an interview. The applicant will be notified if any of the above information is necessary along with scheduled dates and times for testing or an interview.
To be considered for acceptance, international applicants must submit the following:
- A St. Louis College of Pharmacy application for admission
- A non-refundable application fee of $50
- Evidence of English proficiency by submitting a minimum score of 550 (paper test) or 220 (computer test) from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); St. Louis College of Pharmacy TOEFL code is 6626
- Test results from the Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) (Transfer Applicants only)
- Proof of financial support while attending St. Louis College of Pharmacy in the form of either:
1. A bank statement in the applicant's name showing deposited funds translated into U.S. currency
2. A notarized affidavit of support from a sponsor defining the exact amount of funds designated for
the student's educational and living expenses while at the College and the period of time for
which financial support is pledged (the full name, address and phone number of the sponsor is
- If currently in the United States, a copy of the student's status with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (i.e., I- 20, I-94, and Visa). The student should contact the business office for the exact payment amount required for the year he or she plans to enter
- A high school transcript in English
Please Note: St. Louis College of Pharmacy will not accept or review foreign coursework or foreign transcript evaluation reports.
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.446.8312.