Publications produced by the College include:
- SCRIPT - The alumni magazine is mailed out three times a year to all alumni. The magazine contains student and alumni profiles, pharmacy and College related features, Class Notes and general College news briefs.
- Prescripto - The College's yearbook is published annually by students and highlights the previous academic year.
- Pharmakon - The student newspaper is published monthly during the academic year by students. The paper contains articles related to College issues and events, the pharmacy profession, and items of general student interest.
- ConjuRxings - The College's literary magazine is published annually by students. The magazine contains students' original poetry, short stories, essays and two-dimensional art for publication.
- Annual Report - The Annual Report is a yearly publication that highlights the College's achievements from the previous year, the College's focus and goals for the upcoming year, and lists the College's Honor Roll of donors.